Friday, May 09, 2008
There are big ships and small ships. But the best of all is friendship.-Anonymous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to the one and only
YAP CHENG XIN! i miss you primary school bestie!
& i miss primary school!
♥/updated after party;Rachel smsed me one day to ask if CX's ex-classmates could make it to her birthday party last friday. so sweet right. hahaha. In the end, I think the rest were at Crezawards so I'm the only "6E-but-non-nanyang" person who went, hah. I didn't know anyone but Joleen(6E, NYGH) went with me. & Alina(ex-tuition) was there too! & apparently, I've heard of Cassandra and saw her picture before? & definitely heard of Rachel and Xinyu. So ya, slightly know who is who I guess?
Everyone was supposed to gather at CX's house before she reached home, so we could SURPRISE her! And they wanted me to hold the cake so we could surprise her more! (CX didn't expect me at all hahaha) She cried, aww, her friends and parents all helped to organise this party! yeh, then ate, played games and took pictures. After that, I stayed at her house till 12 plus to talk. She was opening presents and I was telling her abt SC. It's been damn long since we last talked): Oh CX loves DBSK! haha she was so thrilled by their album:D
Anyway nice getting to know some of the NY girls! they were a greattttt, fun-loving bunch of people(:
and i love chengxin primary sch bestie a lot!